Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Follow my weekly articles all winter about off season practice and everything relevant to the learning process

I am starting a new service for readers of golf website mynegm.com.

Starting Wednesday 11/3 I will be posting articles weekly in the mynegm LESSON TEE area of the website under the INSTRUCTION section at the top of the page.

I will be writing about GOLF TRAINING AIDS, DVD LEARNING, EFFECTIVE INDOOR PRACTICE and much, much more.

Membership has its advantages.

While anyone can read and follow this weekly feature, FREE membership of mynegm.com gives you access directly to me. You can ask swing questions and winter practice questions. Members can contact me through my profile page as you progress this winter to improve your golf swing making the 2011 golf season your best ever!

The announcements have gone out and the first article will be up on Wednesday 11/3.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment