Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm BAACK! 

I'm  putting up LINKS to my latest Podcasts taken  from The Lesson Tee Radio/Internet Show over the past several weeks.

Any golfer who has heard of Ben Hogan NEEDS to hear my interview with LPGA TOUR veteran and $3 million  winner Kris Tschetter as she shared about her very special relationship with  this iconic, very private man.

Kris Tschetter got very close to Hogan in his later years, recently writing a must read book called: Mr. Hogan, The  Man I Knew.

Further, my interview about the Mind/Body relationship with Steven Yellin could perhaps be one of the most important Podcasts, teaching wise, we have done on The Lesson Tee in  our 5 years. The company and website is Quiet Mind Golf.

So, if you're a golfer who just can not seem to convert that good golf swing into a good score, you NEED to listen to this!  If a beginner, the  information will be eye opening to you.

These are FACTS not simple conjecture. This is the Podcast LINK.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment